Have you been thinking about whether to get Air Conditioning Services in Washington D.C. or just buy a new HVAC system instead?
Well, if you’re still on the fence about making a decision, we have listed down a couple of telltale signs that indicate replacing your old HVAC system with a new one is the better option:
- Your current system starts up too oftenThis is a sign that your existing HVAC is no longer efficient. At times, it might even need to remain on for a prolonged period of time just to be able to retain the desired room temperature. As a result, it consumes more energy.
- Your current system makes loud noisesOlder models indeed tend to be louder. However, if you have noticed characteristic noises when the unit turns on or off, it could be an indication of a heavier problem. Mitchell Heating can determine the cause of it and replace your unit as needed.
- Your current system needs a lot of repairsHas the repairman been checking on your HVAC system yet the issue still remains? Then, you might as well have it replaced. It will save you more money in the long run too!
Besides, replacing your old HVAC system comes with a lot of benefits too:
- It will reduce energy costsNewer models come with energy-efficient functions, so you should be able to save more on utility bills.
- It will improve performanceThe latest HVAC systems will have added functions that will boost your comfort. Plus, having a new unit can even possibly increase the property value of your home.
Are you ready to have your new unit installed?
We can take care of HVAC installation in Washington D.C., Washington at your most convenient time. On top of that, we can also perform maintenance work for you so that your equipment can remain in good shape, withstanding the test of time.
Let us know what you need to be done by reaching out to one of our representatives through a call!